Events

Chance to Get Creative this Easter

Chance to Get Creative this Easter


 
8-18 year olds can join professional dance and visual artists this Easter thanks to Gloucestershire charities GDance and Art Shape - The Arts Inc Partnership.

This Arts Inc Easter Club will enable disabled and non-disabled children and young people to get creative, inspired by the theme ‘Into the Woods’.

They will learn new moves and create their own costumes and props on Wednesday 8 and Thursday 9 April at City Works in Alfred Street, Gloucester.

Participants don’t need to have had any previous dance or arts experience and parents can rest assured that specially trained staff are available to cater for a broad range of abilities and disabilities. 

The fee is just £20 per participant for 2 days (10.30am – 3pm).
 

A current Arts Inc participant said:

 
Before I started coming to the Arts Inc courses I wasn’t very confident and I got nervous meeting new people. Art Shape and GDance have really made me feel welcome, like part of a family. They’ve helped me to express myself through art and dance and I have become more confident - I love coming.” 
 
 
                                                                                                       

The event is supported by Arts Council England and Renishaw plc.


For more information, please contact Charlotte Newman on 01452-550 431 / charlotte@gdance.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.